Gordon Giltrap Guitar Weekend Announced

Here you can discuss details about instruments, equipment and all those other bits that non-musicians won't understand !

Moderator: GORDON

Sue
Site Admin

Gordon Giltrap Guitar Weekend Announced

Postby Sue » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:45 am

26th - 28th January 2018
The perfect Christmas gift for the guitar player in your life – or a winter treat for yourself

Learn with Gordon on a fantastic weekend away at a bargain price. A friendly, family- run guest house in the heart of the historic market town of Uttoxeter in the English Midlands is the setting for a two-night, all-inclusive Gordon Giltrap Guitar Weekend.
The £320 package includes two days of guitar workshops with Gordon, accommodation, all meals and an exclusive concert on the Saturday night. My special guest will be my dear friend and 'Double Vision' partner - one of Britain's most experienced classical guitarists Raymond Burley.

Full details HERE http://giltrap.co.uk/?l=3vj
Email Sue Holton on ggiltrap+weekend@gmail.com to book your place
GG webmaster

Sue
Site Admin

Re: Gordon Giltrap Guitar Weekend Announced

Postby Sue » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:56 pm

Did you get given money for Christmas ? How about attending a Sharing Day or spending a weekend away with Gordon on a guitar course? :wink:

Details of both on the website...
http://giltrap.co.uk/news/workshops/Weekend_Workshops/5023
http://giltrap.co.uk/news/workshops/Sharing_Days/5019

Sue
GG webmaster

Moodyblue

Postby Moodyblue » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:57 pm

Hi Sue, I have always wanted to do something like this but wonder exactly how it all works. Have you any information on how the days work? What kind of learning format takes place and what is required of the student in technique or know how?
I wanted to do the Clive Carroll course but wasn't sure I had the confidence to tackle it.

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:00 pm

Hi Moody Blue.You will be most welcome my friend and the chosen pieces that will be sent to you are I believe very accessible.Ecchoing Green and London from Visionary in standard tuning and Christmas Carol in DADGAD.Contact Sue for more info. It will be a fairly intimate gathering and I guarantee you will learn a lot from it and will enjoy the experience. If you want to bring your partner there is a special rate also.Be well sir.

G

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:11 pm

Hiya,

PM me your email and I'll send you the full info,

I guarantee you'll enjoy it, :D

Sue
GG webmaster

Return to “Guitar Anoraks Forum”