Great British Beer Festival, Earls Court

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Roger

Great British Beer Festival, Earls Court

Postby Roger » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:21 pm

Gordon,

Just seen the confirmation that you're playing at the GBBF, which is great news indeed - I think it's time to book a days holiday in August! Finding this out now is great for me, as I have to go into hospital on Monday for a short stay and it's something I'm not looking forward to. The thought of seeing you and Hilary in London has already taken my mind off things!

Best wishes,

Roger(&Em)

Roger

Postby Roger » Tue May 08, 2007 11:20 pm

Just wondering if anyone else is planning to visit the Festival, which runs from 7th to 11th August at Earls Court London?

Hobo

Postby Hobo » Wed May 09, 2007 10:52 pm

Much as I'd love to go, it seems unlikely. :(

Bob Wilson

Postby Bob Wilson » Thu May 10, 2007 9:08 am

Hi Roger
Although I can't make it to the Festival I hope you have a great time. It would have been good to meet up with a fellow guitarist/Giltrap enthusiast.
Jane and I are off to Andover on Friday to see Gordon at The Lights so why not pop along (its only 50 minutes from Southsea) and there are still some tickets left. Its a great little venue and should be a good evening. :o
Best wishes
Bob

Roger

Postby Roger » Thu May 10, 2007 11:01 pm

Hobo/Bob,

Sorry that neither of you can make it to the GBBF 2007. When Gordon played at the festival in 2005 it really was a great day in every respect. Never mind, I'll have a half for both of you!

Bob,

If the Andover gig had been on Saturday we would both have been there, but unfortunately tomorrow isn't possible due to my working hours.

Have a great time!

All the best,

Roger

Bob Wilson

Postby Bob Wilson » Fri May 11, 2007 9:45 am

Never mind Roger, maybe another time.
The Lights is a great little venue, just about the right size for one of Gordons concerts with good views from every seat.
Hopefully he'll be asked back soon. It's an ideal venue for me as its only an hour away. I've given Gordon's details to a friend in Salisbury who manages a club in the hope that he will maybe arrange an evening with Gordon. Fingers crossed :) !!!
Best wishes
Bob

Colin F

Postby Colin F » Sat May 26, 2007 11:41 pm

Roger
You know what....? I may give this GBBF a crack..what time is Gordon Playing? and on which date?
Cheers ! :lol:
Colin

Hobo

Postby Hobo » Mon May 28, 2007 12:27 am

Roger wrote:Hobo/Bob,

Sorry that neither of you can make it to the GBBF 2007. When Gordon played at the festival in 2005 it really was a great day in every respect. Never mind, I'll have a half for both of you!

Bob,

If the Andover gig had been on Saturday we would both have been there, but unfortunately tomorrow isn't possible due to my working hours.

Have a great time!

All the best,

Roger

Cheers Roger, although I fear you'll have to have a pint for me, as I don't do halves!

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Tue May 29, 2007 12:24 pm

Hi Colin,

I can now confirm that Gordon is playing on the 9th August at 1pm - 1.45, and again at 2.30pm - 3.15.

regards
Sue

Colin F

Postby Colin F » Thu May 31, 2007 8:09 pm

Hi Sue
Thanks for the info, I actually Think I'm going to be able to make that gig this time, Great stuff!
Regards
Colin

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”