Verithin guitars

This is the place to discuss music-related topics by "other artists". No Gordon Giltrap connections needed. Who have you seen? Who do you like? Who should we know about?

Moderator: GORDON

verithingeoff

Verithin guitars

Postby verithingeoff » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:27 am

Hi
I,m an active contributor to The Hofner Hounds forum and am especially interested in the Verithin guitars. I have built a website dedicated to these fine old guitars, if you would like to have a look and leave any comments in the guest book or e mail me direct I would love to hear from you!

Verithingeoff

btw I have a cherished copy of Gordons Hofner book, I'll try to get it signed when I'm in the next UK.

take care

Verithingeoff

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:18 am

Hi Verithin Geoff,

Wonderful site I love it, and it brought back the memory of my first Verithin bought in 64, just like your model with the Bigsby. I can still remember bringing it home and propping it up on an armchair and just sitting looking at it for ages...How sad eh, but still a nice memory. Sadly I swapped it for my first acoustic, a Hoyer 12 string. Typical of me to go straight in at the deep end. I eventually saw the light and exchanged that 12 for the Hagstrom 45 that I used to record my first album for Transatlantic, way back in 66/67 along with my old Harmony 12 string.

Be Well sir.

G.

Return to “More Music”