Music for film

This is the place to discuss music-related topics by "other artists". No Gordon Giltrap connections needed. Who have you seen? Who do you like? Who should we know about?

Moderator: GORDON

thewizard

Music for film

Postby thewizard » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Hi Gordon,
Great to hear you're recording with Rick and i'm really looking forward to hearing the new cd when it comes out.
Have you thought about pooling talents with Rick and other musicians to record soundtrack music for film.
Quite a long time ago i recorded a cd of ideas for the Lord of the Rings films that Pete Jackson directed. I gave both yorself and Rick copies and would like to thank you both for your responses. I'm still pottering about in my own good time with the ideas and maybe one day they'll see the light of day. :lol:
Noticed that Mr Jackson's at it again doing a couple of films pre-quelling the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings to be filmed in a couple of years time.
Sounds about right for you fine gentlemen to give it a whirl, i'm sure it would be an exciting challenge and i know that you both could come up with some awe-inspiring stuff! :wink:
Hope to catch up with you at some time on your travels.
Best wishes
Colin. :D

Return to “More Music”