A Passing Shadow - I dont think so

This is the place to discuss music-related topics by "other artists". No Gordon Giltrap connections needed. Who have you seen? Who do you like? Who should we know about?

Moderator: GORDON

kiwicat

A Passing Shadow - I dont think so

Postby kiwicat » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:58 am

Hi there Gordon, and everyone reading this
Gordon I met you with Denis and Valerie Teulon Last Year When in the U.K. at the Battle Gig ,(Catherine),and thought I would perhaps be able to introduce you and others to a Guitarist and Talented Musician here in New Zealand. His Name is Craig Payne. Website is www.craigpayne.cathedral.co.nz

He has been In the music industry here for some years, and has been heavily influenced by such groups as the Shadows, The Beatles and many more.
He is a well accomplished Guitarist and Musician in his own right, who has been involved in different bands over the years and has just released an album called PASSING SHADOWS through I Tunes for download – and to purchase??? With another exciting album already in the pipeline.

Craig is also in the process of putting a new band together so that he can share his musical talents with others who have such a great taste in music –LIVE.

So please take time to visit the website www.craigpayne.cathedral.co.nz
Feel free to contact me catherine.moorecliff@cathedral.co.nz
Download some fantastic music - you wont be disappointed as this album has something for everyone and is well worth a listen.
Top picks are Liverpool Crying and Confidential Information

Kind Regards

KiwiCat
Kind Regards
Catherine Homer-Moorecliff

fingerlock

Postby fingerlock » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:38 pm

Hi Catherine,
Had a quick listen to the samples, you could definitely hear the shadows influence in Liverpool Crying and Montague and Face the music reminded me a bit of Santana
I will probably get the album soon

Eddie

kiwicat

Postby kiwicat » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:27 pm

Hi Eddie,.
Thanks for the feedback, You will enjoy the album I am sure - and the sneak preview I have had into the new material coming is to be recommended too.
Craig Will be thrilled to hear too
Cheers and have a great day
Catherine
Kind Regards

kiwicat

Postby kiwicat » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:55 am

A Big Thank You on Craig's behalf for the feedback we've been receiving on the album. Thanks to all that have checked out the website www.craigpayne.cathedral.co.nz, had a listen and brought the album.
If anyone has trouble accessing this dont hesitate to let me know as we are continously looking for ways to make it a more pleasurable listening/viewing experience for you.
The album "PASSING SHADOWS" is great, as those of you who have already downloaded it are aware, as it is a musical journey into the next stage of Craig's career.
Speaking of which - Craig is busy in the recording studio this week, working on the NEW ALBUM which should be out before Christmas for your listening pleasure.
The title which will be released shortly is charged with great energy the album is filled with some cutting edge, fantastic material, a mix of instrumental and vocals not to be missed at any cost.
So once again dont forget to have a listen, download and enjoy, and get ready for a whole new album for your collection coming your way soon,

Kind Regards
Personal Assistant, Promotions Assistant to Craig Payne
Kind Regards

kiwicat

Postby kiwicat » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:32 am

Hi there again,
well you have had a chance - i hope - to listen to PASSING SHADOWS - Now the next new album is here
please check it out -it is cutting edge and outstanding, and thats not just my opinion.
am attaching some information from Craigs new media release so have a look - maybe download and listen and let me know what you think
cheers
Catherine
Christchurch Guitarist Amped Up
Christchurch guitarist, Craig Payne, has just released his second album in four weeks.
Guitar Exponent is a collection of 13 new guitar instrumentals and follows on the
heels of Craig s album Passing Shadows .
The new album has a broader appeal with many of the tracks featuring a heavier,
more original sound aimed at the 25 s and up market.
For a preview go to http://www.craigpayne.cathedral.co.nz/g ... onent.html
or to
download the album go to http://www.amplifier.co.nz
and enter keywords Craig
Payne.
Craig s first album Passing Shadows is available through iTunes; Guitar
Exponent is expected to be available at the iTunes store very soon.
Craig has had a warm response from fans particularly in Europe and Japan and is
seriously exploring live performances for 2008 / 2009.
To arrange an interview/photo opportunity call Craig direct on 0274 578 025 or email
artistmanagement@cathedral.co.nz
Kind Regards

kiwicat

Guitar Exponent

Postby kiwicat » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:52 pm

Good morning
Guiitarist Craig Payne new album release “Guitar Exponent” is now available through iTunes. Download and check it out and dont forget to visit his website
www.craigpayne.cathedral.co.nz

Thanks you very much for your time.

Kind regards

Catherine Moorecliff
(Personal Assistant to Craig Payne)
Catherine.Moorecliff@cathedral.co.nz
Kind Regards

Return to “More Music”