Carrie Martin

This is the place to discuss music-related topics by "other artists". No Gordon Giltrap connections needed. Who have you seen? Who do you like? Who should we know about?

Moderator: GORDON

GORDON
Site Admin

Carrie Martin

Postby GORDON » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:37 am

I have just been told that our friend the very talented Carrie Martin will be having her lovely CD reviewed in the next issue of ACOUSTIC MAGAZINE.Well deserved.

G.

matt

Re: Carrie Martin

Postby matt » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:30 pm

What a wonderful voice... Thanks for the heads up :) All I have to do now is remember my blasted paypal password so that I can buy her album! :roll:
Damn... broke a nail

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:13 pm

matt wrote:What a wonderful voice... Thanks for the heads up :) All I have to do now is remember my blasted paypal password so that I can buy her album! :roll:

Hi Matt.

Welcome to the Forum.

Your posting was a breath of fresh air and brought a smile to my face.

Glad you like our Carrie.

Happy new year sir.

Be well.

G.

matt

Postby matt » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Thank you very much chap... although the last person who referred to me as 'sir' was armed with a fake sword, a belly full of local ale and a mischievous grin on his face! :shock: So you can imagine I'm a little apprehensive all of a sudden :wink:

I've had a quick nitter natter with Carrie regarding accessing her album. She has now promised to take a look at getting her music installed on Google Play. This being the 'other' choice for getting hold of music other than apple. The difference being that I'll be able to play her music across multiple devices rather than just ones with the letter 'i' in front of them!

Lovely lass... Also sporting the dulux model of your signature guitar of late I've noticed... Another vote for me to consider... :D
Damn... broke a nail

Return to “More Music”