Some sad news regarding Stolen Equipment

This is the place to discuss music-related topics by "other artists". No Gordon Giltrap connections needed. Who have you seen? Who do you like? Who should we know about?

Moderator: GORDON

Paganwolf

Some sad news regarding Stolen Equipment

Postby Paganwolf » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi Guys, I hope you don't mind me posting this and if it's in the wrong place, please move, but New Model Army had all their gear nicked from their van in the car park of the Holiday Inn in Walsall after their gig in Bilston last Saturday.....below is a list of the items stolen...if you could spread the list around just incase anyone comes across any of the items especially those with connections to the West Midlands if you know of any bands round there could you ...let them know to keep an eye out....this is the list:

Gibson Les Paul Custom - red (serial number 2051429)
Gibson Les Paul Standard - black (serial number 90362428)
Epiphone Riviera - red with tremelo arm (serial number R97C0572)
Lowden 025 acoustic guitar with pick-up (serial number 5131)
Lowden 025 acoustic guitar with pick-up (serial number 12288)
Gibson SG - black (serial number 8176566)
Fender Precision bass - black

All these items were in new or nearly new Hiscox guitar cases

Evolution Keyboard (serial number MK361C - 222941)
Ampeg SVT 3 amplifier head
Fender Blues Master guitar combo (serial number B-181446) USA model 110volts.
Custom built pedalboard containing three way control unit for Blackstar combo amplifier, 2 x Boss digital delays, tremelo and tuner pedals and a Cry-baby wah pedal
Boss pedalboard containing Boss digital delay, bass overdrive, chorus, compression, and tuner pedals
Gator 2U case containing AKG guitar radio receiver (serial number AK3254-001272)

All these items were in new or nearly new cases

Heavy multi-guitar rack
Flight case containing tools for guitar repairs
Bag containing microphone stands/drum loom
Bag containing guitar cables, looms, power supplies, plectrums, capos, two guitar radio transmitters

If you have any information please call the Police Station (crime number 20WS/91324T/12 -
Walsall Police Station 0345 1135000) or email New Model Army at info@newmodelarmy.org

I have had gear stolen before and it's truly heartbreaking

Thanks in advance

Rich
Witches ride brooms as nature abhores a vacuum

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Some sad news regarding Stolen Equipment

Postby GORDON » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Stealing a persons tools of their trade is truly disgusting and unforgivable.Thanks for letting us know friend.

Like you I have had guitars stolen. I remember a lovely Gibson Les Paul custom in black and a Takemine classical being stolen from the van.

Heartbreaking indeed!

G.

Russ Gannicott

Re: Some sad news regarding Stolen Equipment

Postby Russ Gannicott » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:31 am

I have spread the word among the South Coast dealers and can ony hope something comes up. Good luck.

Return to “More Music”