New videos on youtube

This is the place to post items relating to Gordon and his music in a general sense, such as his influences, how he composes, which pieces you enjoy most and why etc.

Moderator: GORDON

Steve Smith

New videos on youtube

Postby Steve Smith » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:26 am

Hi all!

I've uploaded some videos from a private concert in July to youtube so the rest of you can see why you what you're missing by not booking Gordon to play in your garden :)

See them at http://www.youtube.com/user/SteveTheStratAbuser
Believe me, it was a great evening!

More to follow.....

Steve Smith

AndrewD

Postby AndrewD » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Thanks for putting up the videos, Steve. I have watched quite a few of them and will catch up with the rest later in the week. Looks like it was a good party! :)

Richard716

Postby Richard716 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Great videos. Must have been a great night. How did you set it up?

Cheers Richard

Steve Smith

Postby Steve Smith » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:08 am

Hi Andrew & Richard,

Glad you're enjoying the videos. It really was a fun evening, much more so than the videos show as Gordon is not only a superb musician and entertainer but also a great conversationalist :)

I didn't set up the concert, that was done by my long term colleague & friend, Ian (originator of the post http://www.giltrap.co.uk/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=518), by following the instructions on the Home page and contacting Sue Holton. All very straightforward, really!

The biggest problem Ian had was setting it up in the garden with contingency for bad weather. Luckily, it didn't rain although it was very cold for July

Cheers,
Steve

Return to “Gordon's Music”