Juke Box

This is the place to post items relating to Gordon and his music in a general sense, such as his influences, how he composes, which pieces you enjoy most and why etc.

Moderator: GORDON

Hobo

Juke Box

Postby Hobo » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:56 am

I was wondering whether this board can accommodate a Juke Box. It would be great if members could listen to Gordon's work, whilst browsing the forum.
It would also offer Gordon the opportunity to guage reaction to new releases. If it's feasible, I'd suggest half a dozen tracks, changed on a monthly basis. Anybody else have some thoughts on this?

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:40 am

Hi,

as it is at the moment I'm afraid there is no way to add a jukebox to the discussion board.

I have added quite a lot of short samples wherever possible in the main site - usually a couple of tracks on each album in the discography section, which I shall change from time to time. I've tried to add a good mix of tracks, so by looking through all the albums you will probably be able to find a sample of most tracks.

There are also various MP3 files in other places on the site such as the Polymer Guitar article and Binaural Recording article ( News category / Guitar Anoraks section ) More will be added as time goes by.

Gordon's Myspace page

www.myspace.com/gordongiltrap

now has 4 slightly longer tracks on it, which again will be changed every so often.

Cheers
Sue

Hobo

Postby Hobo » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:44 pm

Thanks Sue. :)

Return to “Gordon's Music”