Stickford Church

This is the place to post items relating to Gordon and his music in a general sense, such as his influences, how he composes, which pieces you enjoy most and why etc.

Moderator: GORDON

Roger USA

Stickford Church

Postby Roger USA » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:46 am

To complete our visit back to England we visited Stickford Church in Lincolnshire where the Gordon Giltrap and Raymond Burley, Double Vision - In Vision DVD was filmed seven years ago. We had meant to visit last year and didn't make it, but Ethan was keen to make sure we didn't miss out this year.

Fortunately the Church was open, which is unusual these days, and Ethan had his photo taken where the great men had sat.

He said we should have brought our guitars to play in the church, but I explained that Gordon and Raymond probably didn't just turn up on the day and had special permission to play there. That seemed to be an adequate explanation.

A great end, in bright sunshine, to a great visit and I am already looking forward to the next one.

All the best,

Roger

I feel so honoured that you feel that this venue is important to make a special pilgrimage to the church.

Your son is an exceptional human being,but you know that already.Please tell him how thrilled we all were to meet him.

Be well and haste ye back.

G.

Roger

Re: Stickford Church

Postby Roger » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Roger USA,

Really pleased that you and Ethan had such a good time. Sorry that we weren't able to meet you both, but maybe next time :D

Best wishes,

Roger & Em x

Return to “Gordon's Music”