Troubadour tab book.

This is the place to post items relating to Gordon and his music in a general sense, such as his influences, how he composes, which pieces you enjoy most and why etc.

Moderator: GORDON

stephengrosse

Troubadour tab book.

Postby stephengrosse » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:39 pm

Are there any American distributors for this book, or do I have to have it imported? Just wondering. I want this book so much I can taste it.

GORDON
Site Admin

Troubadour Book.

Postby GORDON » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:01 pm

Hey Stephen.

Long time no hear my friend, and I trust this finds you well sir.

Unfortunately at this point in time you will have to purchase from the UK. We do have plans for the book to be distributed by Mel Bay in the States at some point but at the moment it's the good old UK where it's only available right now.

Good luck with getting it, and let us all know how you get on with the pieces my friend.

Warm Regards.

Gordon.

stephengrosse

Postby stephengrosse » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:59 pm

Well, thats okay I guess. I shell out the extra cash. Itll be worth it.

Things have been going well on my end of the pond. Finished school and am currently writing music for my church. And hopefully will start playing around at the different churches to start my career off. Might plan on pulling some Giltrap songs out of my bag of tricks at the shows if that is okay with you sir.

Well, I am off to purchase your book. My friends and family are going to miss me, since I will be closed off in my house for the next few months learning these pieces.

Just curious, is there a CD to go along with it?

Well, all the best to you

Stephen

Return to “Gordon's Music”