Project Guitar Parts

Here you can discuss details about instruments, equipment and all those other bits that non-musicians won't understand !

Moderator: GORDON

Russ Gannicott

Project Guitar Parts

Postby Russ Gannicott » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:20 am

If you don't know of this company, or of the great Alan Exley/Burford Electronics, the man behind the company, please Google them. This man is nothing short of a genius. I have just taken delivery of two of his '1 watt' battery powered amps and they are just staggering. If you heard these things you would swear they were valve. In fact, head to head they blow ay a Fender 5 watt Champ. On his site you'll find a number of boutique pedals designed and made by him as well...trust me, you will not believe how cheap they are. If they are anywhere as good as the amps - and I have no reason to doubt they would be - they will be amazing. Thank you Gordon for recommending this amazing company to me...I am now a huge Alan Exley fan!!!
Russ

clemdallaway

Postby clemdallaway » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:03 am

I have tried out a few of Alan's pedals and they are amazing! The Sitar pedal was stunning, the problem is that I can't go and see him very often, I spend to much time in his workshop!
Don't Eat The Yellow Snow!!!
www.myspace.com/clemdallawayguitarist

Return to “Guitar Anoraks Forum”