Carlsberg dont do guitars......but if they did

Here you can discuss details about instruments, equipment and all those other bits that non-musicians won't understand !

Moderator: GORDON

kcarr292

Carlsberg dont do guitars......but if they did

Postby kcarr292 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Hi, i've had my vintage 2000 for about six weeks now so I'm quite ready to share my experience of it.
Unusually for me I bought this guitar completely blind off t'internet based on it's phenomenal reviews and low price of just
£345 delivered. It's not often I score lucky when I chance something but bloody hell, I have here alright! I've played guitars by big name companies that were not nearly as versatile, rich sounding and comfortable. I play mainly classical and much prefer a thicker neck
On my instruments. Here I get my thicker, comfortable neck meaning it's so much easier for me to play personally. Tonally this guitar belies it's pricetag considerably. It's simply fantastic, warm and balanced, great for mad strumming great for softer picking moments. The electrics don't disappoint either. The finish is very impressive and the odd shape is suprisingly comfortable. Well done to everyone who put this baby together. Truth is I'd have still bought this if it was four times the price! (Wife might disagree..)

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Carlsberg dont do guitars......but if they did

Postby GORDON » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:07 am

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to share your thoughts re the GG 2000 guitar,it is greatly appreciated.I shall let JHS know of yet another satisfied customer.

Be Well.

G.

Return to “Guitar Anoraks Forum”