Trevor Jones

Here you can discuss details about instruments, equipment and all those other bits that non-musicians won't understand !

Moderator: GORDON

GORDON
Site Admin

Trevor Jones

Postby GORDON » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:09 am

Any of my friends out there who may have visited the http://www.gordongiltrapguitars.com recently will have noticed that my good friend Trev Jones page is missing! This is because Trev's personal circumstances have changed with his new job and other pressures that have been brought to bear.

Because of this he feels he can't devote the time needed to do all things guitar related at the moment,he has decided for the time being to focus on his new job.He regrets that he has to pass on the guitar related side of things,but I feel certain that he has made the right decision!

Trevor is a perfectionist in all that he does,and if he cant give 100% to any given task then it just effects on his quality of life.I know EXACTLY how he feels and respect his decision.

This of course doesn't reflect on our friendship.He's a lovely human being and I count it as a blessing to have him as a friend along with his lovely partner Kerry.

We wish him well in all that he does,and I thank him for all his hard work thus far with his superb repairs and set-ups AND his generousity.

Be Well Trev.

In the meantime the site of course continues so keep an eye on it for exciting new developements.

G.

Return to “Guitar Anoraks Forum”