Tick tock...

The social chat group. The place for the completely off-topic stuff - general chit-chat, things like that - No music here!

Moderator: GORDON

AndrewD

Tick tock...

Postby AndrewD » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Where does the time go? When I logged in earlier I got the fright of my life when I realised I had unread posts from late November! Eeek. I see that lots has happened since I was last here. Sue's operation (hope you are 110% now); I am really looking forward to the prog work that Gordon is doing with Oliver; a new Signature guitar in the offing... I have started to practice more again but as I'm still travelling up and down the country for work it is mainly restricted to weekends. I'm still rusty but am working on getting those pieces I knew well back into the foreground. I've about worn out my nylon strings and need to restring my Alhambra.

Anyway, hello all. It's nice to see you again.

Sue
Site Admin

Re: Tick tock...

Postby Sue » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi Andrew,

good job you didn't try to log in last week, you'd have had a bigger fright - the Forum was offline. All reconstructed and back to normal now though.

Still got a few problems after my op, but I'm getting there slowly, thanks for asking,

have a great weekend,

Sue
GG webmaster

Return to “General Chat”