LOREN JANSCH R I P.

The social chat group. The place for the completely off-topic stuff - general chit-chat, things like that - No music here!

Moderator: GORDON

GORDON
Site Admin

LOREN JANSCH R I P.

Postby GORDON » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:24 pm

It is with great sadness that we heard the news that dear Loren Jansch lost her battle against cancer on Friday the 9th of December,just six weeks after the funeral of her beloved Bert.

This remarkably brave woman was there for Bert right until his passing and right up to the day of his funeral where she conducted the service of rememberance. The passing of Loren and Bert so close together is beyond sadness and is really a personal tragedy for her family and all who knew and loved her. Our thoughts go to her lovely family at this very sad time in their lives.

Sadly Hilary and I cannot attend the funeral on the 19th of this month due to work. Our thoughts will be with them on 1-pm on the day.

Our memories of the good times spent with Bert and Loren will remain with us always.She will lay with her beloved Bert at Highgate Cemetry. Rest in peace dear Bert and Loren,you were much loved by us all.

Gordon and Hilary December 13th 2011.

Roger

Re: LOREN JANSCH R I P.

Postby Roger » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:18 am

Gordon & Hilary,

As you say Gordon this is a beyond sadness. Our condolences to everyone close to Bert and Loren.

Roger & Em

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: LOREN JANSCH R I P.

Postby GORDON » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Thankyou Roger. Both Em and yourself were privileged as were us all to be in the same space as these two special people nearly four years ago on the occasion of my 60th birthday. Sadness upon sadness.

Love to you Both.

G & H.

Return to “General Chat”