hello

The social chat group. The place for the completely off-topic stuff - general chit-chat, things like that - No music here!

Moderator: GORDON

stevehall

hello

Postby stevehall » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Hi just a few lines to introduce my self.
Obviously my name is Steve, and i'm 50yrs old. I'm into most music and heavily into "electronic" my main influence being Jean Michel Jarre, (that kind of electronic).
I first heard of Gordon Giltrap in the 70's when my favorite track was released "Fear of the Dark", this got me hooked to instrumental guitar. Just recently I have decided as part of my "bucket list" to learn to play the guitar and one day be able to play "Fear of the Dark".
Thats all for today. Many thanks.

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: hello

Postby GORDON » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:03 pm

stevehall wrote:Hi just a few lines to introduce my self.
Obviously my name is Steve, and i'm 50yrs old. I'm into most music and heavily into "electronic" my main influence being Jean Michel Jarre, (that kind of electronic).
I first heard of Gordon Giltrap in the 70's when my favorite track was released "Fear of the Dark", this got me hooked to instrumental guitar. Just recently I have decided as part of my "bucket list" to learn to play the guitar and one day be able to play "Fear of the Dark".
Thats all for today. Many thanks.

Welcome Steve.

G.

Return to “General Chat”