East Grinstead

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Ohbeardedone

East Grinstead

Postby Ohbeardedone » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:21 pm

First time I have ever seen Gordon live and managed to persuade the wife and kids to come too. We were all totally enthralled and can't wait until the opportunity arises to see a full concert. Come back to the area soon! :D

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:35 pm

Hello sir.

Thanks so much for attending AND bringing the whole family. For me you were a 10 out of 10 audience and I personally had a great time.

The Chequer Mead is an outstanding venue and I'm just gratefull that it is still there!

Be Well.

Gordon

Ohbeardedone

Postby Ohbeardedone » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Just to add that my son, who is nearly 15, is learning the guitar and was truly inspired, although he did take a fancy to that fan fretted 12 string!

TimH

Postby TimH » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:12 pm

So lovely to see you and Hilary and also Sue and Mike again. Thanks again for another superb performance - we'll try not to leave it so long next time!
Love
Tim & Nina (and Charlie) xx

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:18 am

TimH wrote:So lovely to see you and Hilary and also Sue and Mike again. Thanks again for another superb performance - we'll try not to leave it so long next time!
Love
Tim & Nina (and Charlie) xx

Really great to see you after all this time.Let's hope it's not so long until the next time eh.

Be Well the 3 of you.. :D

G.

Hobo

Postby Hobo » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Really disappointed to have missed this one. It's not often that you play this close to my home town Gordon, but as I didn't have access to the website for several months, I was unaware of the gig.

Any chance you'll be returning in the near future?

Best regards,

Mick

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”