Liphook Millennium Hall, Liphook - Saturday 5 April 2003

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Roger

Liphook Millennium Hall, Liphook - Saturday 5 April 2003

Postby Roger » Sun May 05, 2013 9:38 pm

A very important gig for me after years in the Giltrap wilderness, as after reading in the local press that Gordon had performed and held a workshop at Gosport, I decided to visit http://www.giltrap.co.uk to look for a local(ish) gig. Well Liphook was our nearest and I persuaded Em that we should make the journey to see Gordon perform. When we got there I could see several acoustic guitars on the stage, but little else and didn't really know what to expect. Well Gordon produced a super show, we bought the first of many CDs and the rest is history - getting to know Gordon and Hilary and many of their friends, “Em’s Tune”, being introduced to the music of Bert Jansch, Davy Graham, Ray Burley, Clive Carroll and Oliver Wakeman, the “Guitar Anoraks” forum and of course Gordon deciding to play electric guitar again, resulting in Dodo and Ravens!

Thanks for 10 great years Gordon and here’s to the next 10!

Roger

PS Would have posted this earlier in the year, but my memory led me to believe that the Liphook gig was later on in the year :lol:

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Liphook Millennium Hall, Liphook - Saturday 5 April 2003

Postby GORDON » Mon May 06, 2013 9:29 pm

That's so nice of you Roger,Im very touched by all this,

Be exceedingly well both and see you soon.

G.

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”