Your Health

Moderator: GORDON

Curlym

Your Health

Postby Curlym » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi Gordon. So sorry to hear about your diagnosis. With the help of modern health technology I hope that it is not too long before you and the Dodo are soon again dancing along Camber Sands. Cheers for now. Derek Manton.

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Your Health

Postby GORDON » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:52 pm

Thanks ever so much my friend.Yes,all will be well.G.

RoryGallagher123

Postby RoryGallagher123 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:37 am

Gordon,
My first time posting here, but I've been a fan for years.
I don't know if you'll remember playing in the Lobby Bar in Cork City in the early 90s. I went to see you and we spoke before and after your concert and you signed a cd for me with a message to my son and daughter who were babies at the time. Well my son is now all grown up and plays guitar himself and he puts it down to growing up in a house where music was played all day long. I keep telling him about the time I went to see you play, and I can't wait for you to go back on tour and come back to Cork. This time my son will be with me and I hope we can have a chat again.

Get well soon Gordon and plan your trip to Cork asap.

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:49 pm

RoryGallagher123 wrote:Gordon,
My first time posting here, but I've been a fan for years.
I don't know if you'll remember playing in the Lobby Bar in Cork City in the early 90s. I went to see you and we spoke before and after your concert and you signed a cd for me with a message to my son and daughter who were babies at the time. Well my son is now all grown up and plays guitar himself and he puts it down to growing up in a house where music was played all day long. I keep telling him about the time I went to see you play, and I can't wait for you to go back on tour and come back to Cork. This time my son will be with me and I hope we can have a chat again.

Get well soon Gordon and plan your trip to Cork asap.

Hello there sir..

Delighted to hear from you.Cork was so long ago and my memory isn't so great these days.As much as I like the idea of returning, my life has changed and my performing career is on hold at present.

How lovely that the memory of us meeting is still fresh in your memory.

Be well sir.

G.

Tom McCauley

Postby Tom McCauley » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:06 pm

Hi Gordon

Just been reading your recent news update.

Glad to hear about the positive result.

Hope you'll be ok soon.

Best wishes,
Tom
Tom McCauley

Return to “Newsflash from Gordon Sept 2015”