Tools of the Trade Webpage?

We'd like to know what you think of Gordon's website. What features do you like, what would you like to see included in future ? Post your comments here.

Moderator: GORDON

Roger

Tools of the Trade Webpage?

Postby Roger » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:09 pm

Sue,

Congratulations on the new site. I particularly like the homepage, especially as Gordon is holding an electric guitar (the Farida I think!)

I'm just wondering if you have any plans to have a Tools of the Trade (or equivalent) page on the new site. Over the past few months I've found it to be a very valuable resource from a guitarist's point of view. I now use cheapstrings and the family have had the pleasure of having a guitar restored by Roger Williams.

I'm sure I'm not alone in appreciating Gordon's pointers towards quality products and services.

As we move into a new era on the website both Em and myself would like to send our best wishes to Paul and his wife. Without him it is unlikely that I would have rediscovered Gordon's music, introduced Em to it and got to know Gordon and Hilary.

Kind regards,

Roger

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:14 pm

Hi Roger,

the page is still here, just like most of the best parts of the old site, just in a new place.

Go to the ABOUT section, it's on the bottom of the menu on the right hand side.

Sue

Rick Payman

Postby Rick Payman » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:20 pm

Gosh Sue, that was a quick reply! Have you turned into a Bot recently :wink: ?
The Topic Review saved me from posting the same infomation seconds later.
So I'll post this instead ...
Best Wishes - Rick.

Roger

Postby Roger » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:28 pm

Thanks Sue!

Return to “The Website”