Wednesday, February 16, 2011
4 Parts Guitar
Spiceball Park Banbury, Oxon OX16 5QE
phone: 01295 279 002
4 Parts Guitar are Gordon Giltrap, Raymond Burley, John Etheridge and Clive Carroll.
For those who would like to know more have a look at their various websites.
The Mill is a not-for-profit organisation with an in-house Millstream Cafe and Bar.
- a purpose-built 200-seat theatre (250 capacity standing)
- exhibition foyer (free to browse, new exhibitions monthly plus locally-made artisan gifts)
- theatre bar (cask ales, freshly ground coffee and home-made cakes!)
- 100-capacity performance bar (Home to the Ride-a-cock-Horse Folk Club, Jazz Jam & Rock Jam nights)
- sprung floor dance studio (Everything from Street Dance to Salsa, from Capoeira to Flamenco)
- art and workshop studio (From Jewellery Making and Stained Glass to Watercolours and Textiles)
- rehearsal studio (and recording facilities available for our Youth Arts members)
- conference and meeting rooms (Enjoy our characterful canal-side, listed building.)
- UK central: 2 miles from J11 / M40, 5 mins walk from the Railway Station, a stone's throw from the Bus Station
Please check availability of tickets and confirm date / start times with the organiser before setting out, as sometimes changes are unavoidable - thank you.