Ray Wilson in concert

This is the place to discuss music-related topics by "other artists". No Gordon Giltrap connections needed. Who have you seen? Who do you like? Who should we know about?

Moderator: GORDON

piotrwargan

Ray Wilson in concert

Postby piotrwargan » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:30 pm

First time we saw Ray Wilson in Wrocław in 2005... Since then we had a chance to listen to his concerts with Stiltskin, to see his guest appearance during Steve Hackett "Genesis Extended" tour and now he was back in Wroclaw last Wednesday.
I think that it will be enough to say that if you have a chance to see him live (be it acoustic or electric :-) ) grab this chance as Ray and his band are just excellent.

Tom McCauley

Re: Ray Wilson in concert

Postby Tom McCauley » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:38 pm

I heard quite a lot of Ray Wilson recently. Think it was the middle of the week I heard it!

piotrwargan

Re: Ray Wilson in concert

Postby piotrwargan » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:43 pm

Hi Tom,
Ray has been living in Poland for about 8 years now (of which number he spent 4 years touring - his own words :-) ). On some of his albums you can hear a saxophone player Marcin Kajper (a multinstrumentalist really - during the concert Ania and I saw, he was playing base guitar, flute, saxophone). Check out the lead guitarist Ali Ferguson.
All the best,
Piotr

Return to “More Music”