Ravens

This is the place to post items relating to Gordon and his music in a general sense, such as his influences, how he composes, which pieces you enjoy most and why etc.

Moderator: GORDON

GORDON
Site Admin

Ravens

Postby GORDON » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:23 am

Ravens released this very day!

Be well all.

G

Graham

Re: Ravens

Postby Graham » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Gordon I know that you are a bit ac/dc about your rock Fear of the Dark days but for me a full backing to your melodies just takes them to the next level. This is an incredible piece of work from you both, an amazing collaboration. I have to declare favourites: Wherever There Was Beauty blew me away at Band on the Wall and you've added to it here, the second half of Anyone Can Fly is you both at your best (only spoiled by it ending after 4 minutes and not 6), love Moneyfacturing, love Ravens and I could go on. Oliver's songs such as From The Turn of a Card and Is This The Last Song I Write and Natures Way are equally superb. And everytime I hear it I hear something new. I hope it brings you the success it deserves. See you on the road. Get to the North-West please

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Ravens

Postby GORDON » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Graham wrote:Gordon I know that you are a bit ac/dc about your rock Fear of the Dark days but for me a full backing to your melodies just takes them to the next level. This is an incredible piece of work from you both, an amazing collaboration. I have to declare favourites: Wherever There Was Beauty blew me away at Band on the Wall and you've added to it here, the second half of Anyone Can Fly is you both at your best (only spoiled by it ending after 4 minutes and not 6), love Moneyfacturing, love Ravens and I could go on. Oliver's songs such as From The Turn of a Card and Is This The Last Song I Write and Natures Way are equally superb. And everytime I hear it I hear something new. I hope it brings you the success it deserves. See you on the road. Get to the North-West please

I am SO knocked out by your kind words my friend.THANKYOU.

Be Well.

G.

Return to “Gordon's Music”