Invite to OLD BONES

Here you can discuss details about instruments, equipment and all those other bits that non-musicians won't understand !

Moderator: GORDON

GORDON
Site Admin

Invite to OLD BONES

Postby GORDON » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:01 am

Dear OB.

I was chatting with Dennis Drumm yesterday who is the MD of John Hornby Skewes,and he would like to invite you up to their showroom in Garforth,anytime you fancy to try out any of their guitars at your leisure.

Just give JHS a call on 01132866411,and ask for Gavin Coulson to arrange a visit and cup of coffee.You will be most welcome.

I shall let Gavin know that you may ring him sometime.

Myself and all at JHS THANKYOU for your ongoing interest and your detailed reviews of our product,especially the signature range.

I must stress that the company doesn't extend this invitation to people outside of the trade,but Dennis feels you are an exception sir.

Be we'll.

G.

Oldbones

Re: Invite to OLD BONES

Postby Oldbones » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:14 pm

GORDON wrote:he would like to invite you up to their showroom in Garforth, anytime you fancy to try out any of their guitars at your leisure. ..... Dennis feels you are an exception sir.

I very nearly dropped a cup of coffee into my lap when I read this Gordon.
Can't really get my head round the last part of the quote I've used for this reply ... certainly not the way I play these days! I'm hoping Dennis was simply chuffed with my review and any comments I've posted elsewhere about the PB12 and the V100 that I also own. It certainly wouldn't have been as a result of my now-lamentable fretboard skills!!!

I'll send you a PM to explain one factor which will affect when I'll be able to arrange a visit.

Thanks again for the message and any thoughts you might have been sharing with Dennis.
It isn't how fast you can play that counts - it's that you only play as fast as you need to play that is important.
Silence can be as eloquent as sound.

Return to “Guitar Anoraks Forum”