It had to happen sooner or later...

Here you can discuss details about instruments, equipment and all those other bits that non-musicians won't understand !

Moderator: GORDON

AndrewD

It had to happen sooner or later...

Postby AndrewD » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:09 pm

So last Sunday morning I sent an email enquiry to Promenade Music in Morecambe and following an email conversation through the day Dave at the shop ordered me a VE2000 Deluxe GG signature. I stopped off on the way home tonight to see how the order was progressing to find that it had been delivered not ten minutes before I had got there and was still boxed. :D It was dutifully unwrapped and handed to me.

I spent the next half hour having great fun before deciding I really ought to buy it and go home... :D :D

So I am now the proud owner of said instrument. I have two, possibly three guitars that will be going on a certain auction site shortly to part fund the new one. The action could be a touch lower but it is new and needs some playing in before I think about tweaks here and there, I think.

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: It had to happen sooner or later...

Postby GORDON » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Well done that man,you made the RIGHT decision sir.Enjoy it even more once it has been set up and played in.Say " hi" to Teresa.

Best

G.

AndrewD

Re: It had to happen sooner or later...

Postby AndrewD » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Teresa says "hi" back and hopes your prep for the festival gig is going well.

I still can't believe how little the price is for that guitar package.

Return to “Guitar Anoraks Forum”