Deluxe GG JHS signature guitar

Here you can discuss details about instruments, equipment and all those other bits that non-musicians won't understand !

Moderator: GORDON

Roger USA

Deluxe GG JHS signature guitar

Postby Roger USA » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi Gordon,

Is was great to see the prototype of the new deluxe GG JHS signature guitar in your October news update. I see that it is going to be launched at the NAMM show in the USA next year. Is that simply the launch venue or does that mean they have plans to sell it in the US? I have contacted JHS in the past, via their website, regarding the availability of the GG signature guitars in the USA, but have never had a reply.

It would certainly be interesting if they were planning to launch them over here!

Roger

Rob Fawcett

Re: Deluxe GG JHS signature guitar

Postby Rob Fawcett » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:29 pm

The new guitar looks good - but the reviews of the existing 6 string are amazing! Does anyone have a view on how consistent the quality is of these guitars?

One concern I have is the fact the Fishman Rare Earth fitting means that a feedback-buster is out of the question! :?

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:47 pm

There are plans afoot within JHS to find a new distributor in the States beyond that Rog I couldn't tell you. I would love to be there at the launch! Dream on methinks.

To answer Bob's question... all I can tell is that every one I have played sounds as good as mine. Hopefully you won't need a feedback buster my friend. How's the TAB I sent working out?

Be Well.

G.

Rob Fawcett

Postby Rob Fawcett » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi, Gordon - Angie is getting me a VE2000GG for my birthday soon - excitement!!!!! The tab is going well - Angie knows I've been talking with you but knows nothing of the 'Angie' tab. I plan to surprise her either at one of our gigs or an 'open mic' night... really appreciate the help.

I knew Mr Blackmore appreciated you, and it's nice to see he's made public that he's a fan! 8) - well deserved.

Rob

Return to “Guitar Anoraks Forum”