Very best wishes

The social chat group. The place for the completely off-topic stuff - general chit-chat, things like that - No music here!

Moderator: GORDON

davebrad

Very best wishes

Postby davebrad » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:24 am

Hi Gordon, hopefully you recall me, Dave the paramedic, first having seen you in some forgotten club in Stourbridge in about 2000, and now of course living in Australia. Apologies but I've only just learned of your illness and felt compelled to just say hello. So, Sharon and myself send all our love and very best wishes to both you and Hilary and we wish you a speedy recovery. This year will be the first in 16 years we won't have seen you live, but last year at The Fleece in Evesham made up for it! Up close was just such an exilerating experience! Do you remember playing at Sharon's house in Cotteridge in 2009 for my farewell family get together? I can't describe how special that was. Your playing and Sharon's scheming!! Thank you. We so look forward to your good health and what 2017 may bring. Dave and Sharon Bradbury :lol:

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Very best wishes

Postby GORDON » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Hi Dave.

Of course a I remember you my friend and all the good times we have shared at concerts you have both attended.So glad you made the Fleece last year where I managed to get through the evening OK,not knowing at the time what was wrong with me.Life is now on hold for a while methinks.

Love to you and the family.

G.

Return to “General Chat”