BUXTON 21st FEBRUARY 2012

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Jane White

BUXTON 21st FEBRUARY 2012

Postby Jane White » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi Gordon,

Just wanted to say what a fantastic evening we had last night. We had checked out Woody on YouTube but the videos don't do him justice! That man is COOL 8)

It was great to see and hear your good self too! Heartsong was fantastic and the finale with Woody was just great. I don't know what the last number was called, but we left feeling very mellow!

Glad we managed to say "hello" to you both when the concert was over. We still have very happy memories of our party last year.

Before I sign off, I just thought I'd let you know that I was writing about last night's concert on another blog. I copied the link to Heartsong. One of the responses was from a guy who used to listen to you many years ago and he said he always thought it was really funny that Heartsong became the theme tune for a holiday programme when it originally came from an album called "Perilous Journey"!!! :roll:

Cheers, Jane

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: BUXTON 21st FEBRUARY 2012

Postby GORDON » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Dear Jane.

What a lovely surprise to see you both.I told Woody that you thought he was COOL! It made him smile.

Yep, Perilous Journey was indeed the album, and the irony never hit me until your posting...fun eh! :P

Hope to see you both again soon, and we still have fond memories of your lovely wedding day.

Be Well Both.

G & H.X :D

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”