Crowle Church, Worcestershire

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Diane Shorleson

Crowle Church, Worcestershire

Postby Diane Shorleson » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Hi Gordon

As a fan for over 30 years, since I first saw you on the Old Grey Whistle Test and then in person at the Liverpool Empire, I thought you were as superb as ever on Friday 20 March at Crowle. It was a great evening, particularly The Dodo's Dream, which sounded fantastic!

Particular mention should go to Rob Skinner, who did a great job of arranging the event and raising funds for the Church - well done Rob.

Looking forward to you performing at my birthday celebration later in the year, (but suppose I shouldn't wish my life away!) Just keep doing what you do so brilliantly - see you next in April at Cheltenham.

Di x
Diane

GORDON
Site Admin

Postby GORDON » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi Diane

What a joy to meet you dear lady. THANKYOU for being a person of taste and vision to book me to play on your special day...gawd bless yer... :D :)

Be Well and see you soon.

G.x

steve

Postby steve » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Sadly I wasn't able to be at that concert although I was in Crowle on business about 2 hours beforehand! :cry:

I'm bound to ask though why the church doesn't sell off the prosperous Vicarage if it's short of money to restore the building, or am I being too simple minded?

As someone who has been involved in the redevelopment of property in Crowle I know only too well how "lucrative" the selling off of property can be!

Anyway, I trust the audience were well behaved and attentive.

We shall get to see Gordon at the Fleece next weekend - both of us can't wait!

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”