Great British Folk Festival 2014

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

Sue
Site Admin

Great British Folk Festival 2014

Postby Sue » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:40 pm

A great weekend was had by all, Gordon played in front of around 2000 people but despite this you could hear a pin drop while he played, and a standing ovation too!

Footage on Youtube now:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDP6IxczY7gVeAVleKXBWCOCAUxRoei9X

Grateful thanks to Brad Carter for his help,

Sue
GG webmaster

Roger USA

Re: Great British Folk Festival 2014

Postby Roger USA » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi Sue,

Thanks for posting these, they are a great set of videos. If they were recorded without a tripod you guys did a fantastic job! I haven't seen Gordon perform his solo version of Anyone Can Fly - it's excellent - so that was a particular treat. I was going to call out some other favourites, but it would end up being your video list. The quality of his live performances never ceases to amaze me.

All the Best,

Roger

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: Great British Folk Festival 2014

Postby GORDON » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:41 am

Roger USA wrote:Hi Sue,

Thanks for posting these, they are a great set of videos. If they were recorded without a tripod you guys did a fantastic job! I haven't seen Gordon perform his solo version of Anyone Can Fly - it's excellent - so that was a particular treat. I was going to call out some other favourites, but it would end up being your video list. The quality of his live performances never ceases to amaze me.

All the Best,

Roger

Ahhh,thanks Rog.A happy CHRISTMAS to you and the family.G.

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”