the Old Bull Royston - fate and 30 years before real love

Posts on this board should be directly about Gordon's concerts. Comments, reviews or questions relating to Gordon's concerts are welcome here.

Moderator: GORDON

thepapercutgirl

the Old Bull Royston - fate and 30 years before real love

Postby thepapercutgirl » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Tonight I will be going to see Gordon play at the Old Bull Inn in Royston. It will quite a big deal. Back in 1983 I was at a gig of Gordon's in Salisbury Art Centre. I was 17! Scroll through thirty years, long marriage break up and move, then death of my dad - I then meet the love of my life to find he was at that same gig in Salisbury all those years ago and we never knew each other. What a magical world :D

GORDON
Site Admin

Re: the Old Bull Royston - fate and 30 years before real lov

Postby GORDON » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:49 pm

thepapercutgirl wrote:Tonight I will be going to see Gordon play at the Old Bull Inn in Royston. It will quite a big deal. Back in 1983 I was at a gig of Gordon's in Salisbury Art Centre. I was 17! Scroll through thirty years, long marriage break up and move, then death of my dad - I then meet the love of my life to find he was at that same gig in Salisbury all those years ago and we never knew each other. What a magical world :D

Romance is truly alive and well.

What a pleasure to meet you and to share in this truly wonderful love story.

Be Well Both.

G.xx

thepapercutgirl

Postby thepapercutgirl » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:51 am

For Gordon.....a big :D and a heartfelt thank you for the music being part of our lives XX

Sue
Site Admin

Postby Sue » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Visit the July News page to read more about Vanessa's story, plus find out what else Gordon has been doing lately.

http://www.giltrap.co.uk/?l=3k6

Sue
GG webmaster

Return to “Gordon's Concerts”