DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE ?

We'd like to know what you think of Gordon's website. What features do you like, what would you like to see included in future ? Post your comments here.

Moderator: GORDON

Sue
Site Admin

DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE ?

Postby Sue » Thu May 03, 2007 4:44 pm

These days, every business or creative artist really needs to have a website. Customers expect firms to have a presence on the Internet, and your website is often the first thing that a potential customer will see. A well designed, user friendly site makes that initial good impression, and is a valuable way of communicating with your customers.

If after exploring Gordon's website you like what you see and feel you would benefit from having something similar of your own, either a brand new site or a make-over done on an existing site, please get in touch.

I can arrange everything you will need - from getting your own domain name, site design and hosting. Once the site is finished you can choose whether you want to update it yourself, ( no programming or HTML knowledge required ) or if you would prefer me to carry on running it for you.

Prices depend on the size, amount of content and features required, but my charges are very reasonable. Musician's sites a speciality !

Please use the form on the Contact page if you wish to get in touch or post a reply here - thanks to Gordon for allowing me to advertise on his site.

Sue

Return to “The Website”